Monday, July 15, 2013

Weight gain

I just had a really disheartening moment. I didn't have a one piece bathing suit (for when i start my aqua rehab) so I went to get one today but since it's a mission to try on stuff with the boot and what not.. I just bought two sizes and decided to try them on at home. 

I'm usually a size 4... 6 at most. So I bought a 6 and an 8 (justttt in case they were made small)... 
Both were too small.

Either 1) I have too long of a torso. 2) They are made REALLY small or 3) I've gained a serious amount of weight (more than I previously thought). 

My conclusion is 3. 

I know I have been eating like crap because I've been so down about this whole thing (and my mom just wants to feed me everything there is in attempt to cheer me up)... I tend to eat my feelings. But now it's time to wake the hell up. Not being able to workout is killing me. And seeing the effects of it, definitely just killed my spirit. 

So I am going to use this as motivation to focus more on diet ...even more so now, since I can't work it off with a sweat and burn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment