Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First time in the pool!


What an amazing feeling it was to get in the pool! Not only did it feel nice on my ankle, it felt amazing for my knees and hips, which were feeling a little sore and tight. 

Today, I just felt out the water. Literally. I didn't just go full force swimming yet. Just did some underwater leg lifts and gentle kicking while I floated holding on to the board. But all this pressure and strain felt like it was leaving my body as I was in the water. 
I started off easy with just 15 minutes this time. Tomorrow I'm going to go in for 25-30 minutes! Swimming definitely lifted my spirits. 

Not only did I swim today and take out a second wedge, 3 more steri-strips have fallen off!  But why does it look like the strips made my skin DARKER? Strange... I hope that goes away. I don't need that on top of the oh-so-lovely scar I'm already left with! 


No comments:

Post a Comment