Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Removed a 2nd wedge



Ok. So I know he told me to remove a wedge every week and I removed one two days ago. But just to see how it would feel, I removed another wedge today and slid the boot on and it felt fine! No pain or tension like it was stretching it too much or anything! So I'm going to leave it out. 

I don't think it's bad to move ahead with this as long as it feels ok on my foot. The whole point of the process was to return my foot to 90 degrees slowly and if we could at the time of my last appointment, we would have started off with fewer wedges anyways! So I think because I've been doing my own flexing exercises, the process is moving along quicker than expected. 
I'm still not weight bearing at all until I see him in two weeks but I think this is definitely a good sign. 

I may even go swimming today! Wahoo!

Down to 3 wedges in the boot now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment