Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Physio #2

Not much has been happening these days. Except I have started to walk without crutches! Just in the aircast boot now. 

My scabs all fell off and I thought it was good to go but suddenly a little spot near the bottom of the incision started to bleed a little with a little bit of pus. I'm wondering if its infected but it doesn't look red around it or anything so I'm not sure. 
I've heard incisions re-open sometimes because the skin in the Achilles area takes longer to heal. 

Visiting a different physio clinic today. Found out that there's a funded program for recently operated orthopedic patients so I get 7 sessions for less than the normal price of 1!! 

Didn't do much today in terms of physio though...just a few leg lifts and initial measurements. Boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment